Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Flowers

Discussion in 'Pets and Wildlife' started by Wendy H, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Wendy H

Wendy H Just me

A few shots from my garden.
    2009_0619gardenflowersetc0002.JPG 2009_0619gardenflowersetc0001.JPG 2009_0619gardenflowersetc0004.JPG 2009_0619gardenflowersetc0008.JPG 2009_0619gardenflowersetc0015.JPG

2. Mary Jane

Mary Jane New Member

What is the last plant, Wendy? And the little pink flower, what is that?
    I can smell your peony from here. :D

3. Wendy H

Wendy H Just me

The last one is my raspberry bush. I think the wee fuzzy flowers are way cool. Especially when they turn into plump, juicy raspberries! Yum! The little pink thing is from the geranium family I believe. I'm not sure if it is considered a weed but it grows into a neat bushy plant with these small colourful flowers. A plant photo...
    2009_0619gardenflowersetc0006.JPG

4. Mary Jane

Mary Jane New Member

Of course! Now that I really look at the photo, I can see it is a berry. Red or black raspberrys? The first is a geranium, isn't it?
    I went to the garden center this spring and bought about a flat and a half too much of everything, all annuals. I have pots of stuff everywhere. I don't know why I do that, I know I only have so much space to plant.