Let's hope so! Pathetic as it is...i'm still 'in process'. There is now electricity and the inside has been painted bright white and the cedar beams have been sealed. I did buy the heater which is currently sitting in my living room. Hopefully i'll get it hooked up this weekend. The last few things that remain to be done are: some caulking here and there, installing the heater, and figuring out the watering situation. But i'll probably start moving in shelves and plants while figuring out the watering. So i'm close. Stay tuned. Here's an interesting issue that came up. I had two vents installed with motorized openers which are controlled by a thermostat. The thermostat has a range of something like 40 degrees up to 100 or more. Since there is no heater yet, when it got cold the thermostat would trigger the vents to open. That wouldn't really be such a big deal since there are no plants in there yet. But....one of the motors seems to be jacked up in some way (that i can't figure out) such that when it starts opening the vent it just keeps running endlessly until the temperature gets high enough to trigger the thermostat again. And that can be days on end. So the motor basically has spent the better part of the last month running almost continuously. I'm literally shocked that it hasn't burnt out (last time i checked). I guess the morale to the story is either ...don't install things that are controlled by a thermostat until you can maintain a stable temperature, or, those motors are pieces of crap! Or both.