I acquired a used Bimini Orchidarium 5 years ago. 99% of the plants I've been growing are Pleurothallids that thrive in intermediate conditions. I had been getting bored with my set up, and considered trading off all of my plants and starting over. All they do is grow and bloom, how boring! But then I decided it wasn't the plants that bored me, but rather how I had them presented. They were individually mounted and hung all over the sides of the case. I decided I wanted a more natural looking display; so I removed each plant from its mount, and mounted them together as you'll see in the pictures. I made a large "tree" out of some great treefern pieces I had. The other "tree" is a piece of hardwood I'd been saving. I covered the back wall (which is badly damaged and quite ugly) with sheets of coconut fiber. The floor is finished with river rocks. So here are pictures of the latest "remodel." I'm very happy with how it turned out, especially since it was a spur of the moment project, and cost me nothing more than a bag of rocks.