Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Orquid fanatic

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Luis Leon, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Luis Leon

Luis Leon New Member

Good evening, and hope everyone had a great thanksgiving in the company of your loved ones.
    Happy to be in this group and learn. I have been loving Orchids for many years, but really got into this year. a couple of months ago I built a green house to give a home to all of my orchids. for 26 years I was an avid lover of marine aquaria, I owned several marine aquariums. Now I will devote all of my free time and energy to orchids. I have now several types: Cattleyas, Cymbidiums, epidendrums, paphiopedilums, Phragmipediums, Zygopetalums, bulbophyllums, miltonias y miltoniopsis, oncydiums, vandas, phalaenopsis and species of them, dendobriums, anguloas, and others.

My instagram is: Orqmed in case anyone would like to wonder and see some of my plants to date.

My name is Luis Leon and I was born in Medellin, Colombia. I look forward to browse the different forums and learn from you.

Regards,

Luis

Attached Files:

The tomato and Marni like this.
  2. Ray

Ray Orchid Iconoclast Supporting Member

Welcome, Luis.

3. Luis Leon

Luis Leon New Member

Thank you Ray.

4. Nisanisa

Nisanisa Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Luis

Luis Leon likes this.
  5. Luis Leon

Luis Leon New Member

I am very interested in Phragmipediums and Paphiodipedilums, if any of you could steer me to some members of the forum or places qhere I could buy collectors plants, I would really appreciate it.

6. Luis Leon

Luis Leon New Member

My instagram es: orqmed. In case any of you would like to see some of my orchids.

Marni likes this.