Does anyone have any experience with UV light in cabinets or on plants? I'm experiencing quite a bit of algae under lights and i'd like to know if running a UV light for a few hours a day would have any impact on reducing the amount of algae. As far as i understand there are different types of UV lights, and they are always visibly colored (correct?) If anyone has any other tips on reducing algae i'd be happy to hear them. My best one to control it is very dilute hydrogen peroxide at every watering (it helps and also seems to reduce risk of fungal and bacterial infection). Thanks.