Welcome to OrchidsForum.com. We are a friendly online community for Orchid Growers all over the world. If you haven't joined yet we invite you to register and join our community. Hope to see you on our forums!

Went to wades orchids ♡

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by annabanana1987, Aug 16, 2015.

1. annabanana1987

annabanana1987 Active Member

I went to vist a fellow youtuber (and great friend ) that lives in Pennsylvania. He owns Wade's orchids. I believe he is on here some times. I just wanted to tell him thank you so much for opening up his home and green house to us ♡ he and his wife are so kind♡

He is a small vendor and just sells some stuff to suport his hobby .
    I went with orchids to share and somehow left with more then i brought lol
    It was a great to meet someone and hug them finally ♡ he is always happy to talk and is a great man ♡

anyone that lives in Pennsylvania or near it should make a little trip he is having an open house soon and he has massive Oncidium he is going to sell. And has Dendrobium and other orchids he has a list on his website
    Wadesorchids.com

I will be asking for help on some of the orchids i got there in the near future lol ♡ hope everyone has a fantastic day♡

Anna[emoji529]

2. Mandy2705

Mandy2705 Member

Yay! That must have been so much fun. Oh Anna pls post what you got, I am dying to know! I love Wade, his videos are great.

annabanana1987 likes this.
  3. Ray

Ray Orchid Iconoclast Supporting Member

Wade and I conversed a lot when he was getting a new greenhouse. He seems to be a great guy!

annabanana1987 likes this.
  4. annabanana1987

annabanana1987 Active Member

I shall take pictures today and post them♡